Cheerleading (Coach Ferrari) SUMMER WORKOUTS:
- Each coach sets their own summer workout schedule but will generally set up workouts 3-4 times a week, in the evening, up on the turf/track of the HS. For example, Varsity is up at the turf Monday-Thursday in the summer from 5-7 pm.
- In most cases, you will be doing summer workouts with the team you will be trying out for in August.
- However, a few athletes could be asked to practice "UP" a team depending on skill and safety.
- This does not mean you made the team; it's just to evaluate skills with different athletes.
- We understand that families plan vacations in the summer; THESE ARE NOT MANDATORY, so just let the coach know your scheduled vacation dates.
TRYOUTS: The season for cheer officially starts on August 30; therefore, tryouts will be held either the week before or the week after, depending on the clearance. That info will be relayed as soon as it's confirmed.
Also, for Varsity only, we will have camp and choreography in August as well.