Seaford School District
Student Pledge for Device Use
- I will only use my device for education purposes.
- I will login using my school issued User ID and password, and that I will never share my password with anyone else.
- I will neither alter nor attempt to change, disable, or circumvent the management settings, content filters, or virus protection software on my device.
- I will not attempt to install or download software that is not approved by administration or teachers.
- I will take good care of my device and understand that I will have the same device each year.
- I will never leave my device unattended in an unsecured or unsupervised location.
- I will never loan my device to other individuals.
- I will store my device in a safe place, such as my locker, when not in use (ex. Lunch or PE class).
- I will charge my device’s battery to full capacity each night.
- I will keep food and beverages away from my device since they may cause damage to the device.
- I will not disassemble any part of my device or attempt any repairs.
- I will promptly report any issues with the device to my teacher.
- I will protect my device by never removing it from its protective casing.
- I will not decorate (stickers, adhesives, drawings) or write on the device or its protective casing.
- I understand that the device is subject to inspection at any time without notice and remains the property of the Seaford School District.
- I agree to abide by the policies and procedures related to my device and its use, a copy of which are attached hereto.
- I agree to return the device to the district upon graduation, enrollment termination or withdrawal from the district.
- I will accurately represent myself at all times while keeping further personal information such as my address or phone number private.
- I will execute and be bound by the District’s acceptable use policy.