Installation of the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) NetBeans on Your Computer
- Go to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
- At the top right, click the NetBeans download button, to download the current versions of NetBeans (8.0) and the JDK (8u11)
- Click the radio button to accept the licensing agreements.
- Click the link in the right column of the table, below the licensing agreement radio button, that corresponds to your computer's platform shown in the left column of the table..
- Follow the directions to run the download and install software. I recommend you accept all of the default directory paths.